AU 2015 class proposals are currently open. The deadline is May 26th. If you have a topic you can share with the community, I would encourage you to submit a proposal.
As a member of API community, I myself is actively discussing about suitable topics for the developer track with colleagues in Revit and BIM 360 team. So far, we are thinking to submit classes on following topics:
- IFC link workflow with Revit including IFC4
- Custom exporter (ICustomExporter) in Revit including an example like exporting to WebGL
- “How to” class on External Services in Revit. (This is the area we have very little documentation.)
- Revit Structure enhancement, such as rebars
- “Do’s and Don’ts” in Revit API
- Updates on Glue API
- Getting started with Field API
Personally, Manu and I are planning to cover Glue API updates. If you have any suggestions and requests in this area, or possibly outside of these mentioned above, feel free to let us know using the Comments section below.